(916) 771-6565 press 1 for the Attendance office then press 1 for all day absence or press 2 to speak to the attendance clerk.
To clear student absences from previous days, please call the Attendance Line at (916) 771-6858.
If you need to have your student released from school or are coming to pick them up, please call our attendance clerk, Elvia Alvarado, at (916) 771-6565 ext: 4045. Please call at least 30 minutes in advance if you are coming to pick up a student to give staff time to call your student out of class. In order to protect the educational environment and not disturb classrooms, we do not call classrooms to get a student. A campus monitor or office aide will take a pass to the classroom for your student.
- Absences must be cleared within 3 days or a student will recieve detention.
- This detention will not be excused even if a note is sent home by a parent on the fourth day.
- Absences must be cleared within 10 days or the absence will be recorded as a cut on their attenance records.
- Up to 10 days of absences may be cleared by a parent or guardian.
- After 10 days, a doctor's note or court documents must be provided to excuse an absence (this is a district policy).