Registration for 2014-2015 -
Look for "Parent Night" in February which will be posted on the front page of the school's web site. On this night you will pick up all of your registration forms. Registration will begin in March 2014!
Welcome to the 2013-2014 registration season! Listed below are important dates and instructions for you to follow as you select your classes for the next school year. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your counselor.
- Course Registration Video with key points and information.
- Advanced Placement Program and Advanced Electives - information about the AP program and taking advanced elective courses
- 49er ROP - course offerings for 49er Regional Occupational Programs offers students to get training and instruction in job skills, and in some cases, placement at training and job sites.
- Four-year Plan - every student should develop a four-year plan for their high school career to ensure they know which classes they need to take for upper level electives and post-high school plans
- UC/CSU 'a-g' Course List - we believe all students should fulfill the UC/CSU 'a-g' course requirements as it ensures broad body of study that prepares students for any post-high school plans
- Course Catalog - course descriptions and requirements for the classes Woodcreek High School offers
Please contact our Registrar; Ann Skinner at (916) 771-6565 ext 4025 or firstname.lastname@example.org