Welcome to the 2013-2014 registration season! Listed below are important dates and instructions for you to follow as you select your classes for the next school year. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your counselor.
- Course Registration Video with key points and information.
- Advanced Placement Program and Advanced Electives - information about the AP program and taking advanced elective courses
- 49er ROP - course offerings for 49er Regional Occupational Programs offers students to get training and instruction in job skills, and in some cases, placement at training and job sites.
- Four-year Plan - every student should develop a four-year plan for their high school career to ensure they know which classes they need to take for upper level electives and post-high school plans
- UC/CSU 'a-g' Course List - we believe all students should fulfill the UC/CSU 'a-g' course requirements as it ensures broad body of study that prepares students for any post-high school plans
- Course Catalog - course descriptions and requirements for the classes Woodcreek High School offers
Current WHS Students
- Current WHS Students: Course Request Sheet Distribution in 2nd period classes - Friday, February 8, 2013.
- Current WHS Students: Course Request Sheet Returned to 2nd period classes - Friday, February 15, 2013.
- In House Registration (Current WHS Students) during 2nd period classes - schedule February 19, 2013 through March 1, 2013. Please note that your place in the schedule has no affect on whether or not you will get your desired classes. Classes are not determined by CRS turn-in order.
- Incoming Freshmen Registration Information Night - Monday, February 25, 2013 6:30-7:30pm (Registration Packets will be distributed - Parents please attend).
- Pride of the Pack Night - Monday, March 4, 2013 6:30-8:30pm. Incoming Freshmen Students and their parents are invited to come and preview clubs, sports, elective programs and more.(Parents & Students should attend - Registration Packets Available)
- Starting Tuesday March 5th 2013 - Registration Packets are available in the Main office - see Registrar.
- Incoming Freshmen Registration - March 11, 2013 through March 14, 2013 by appointment only (Parents & Students should attend). Appointment times are included in the registration mailer being sent to incoming freshmen families.
- If you did not get an appointment letter or can not make your scheduled day & time then bring your completed registration packets and copies of your required documents to the WHS Cafeteria on Thursday, March 14th anytime between 3:00 -5:00pm.
Please contact our Registrar; Ann Skinner at (916) 771-6565 ext 4025 or email@example.com